i had the best dream last night

Robyn_

Reaction score
:D
i really did..
it was me and i was married to Jhonny depp and we lived in this amazing little house and omg it was amazing and so life like. we had 3 little children 2 boys and one girl. one girl was called maizy. i can remember and she was so beautiful and one like boy called jack.. for obvious reasons.
it was like i was actually living this life with him it was so weird, and like when i kissed him i could feel his stubble on my face
and if that dreams anything to go by hes AMAZING in the bedroom :D
i want that to come true so badly.
my dream life with Jhonny depp.
i didnt want to wake up

LOL
sorry i had to inform you all
it was brilliant

glitzyglamgirl said:
No way! Johnny dream cheated on me! :x :x :x

hehe lucky cow!
:rotfl: hes been doing that quite alot over the last few weeks love haha
:wink:

I dreamt (a while ago) he was the father of my baby and it was born looking like jack sparrow with the dreds and eye liner :rotfl:

Unfortunately (for some unknown reason) i forgot to dream about the 'making of' the baby :(

I was more concerned about how i was gonna tell my OH that i'd Johnny's baby.

he also got kim and aggie pregnant too (i dont know what the hell that means :shock: )

tangerinedream said:
I dreamt (a while ago) he was the father of my baby and it was born looking like jack sparrow with the dreds and eye liner :rotfl:

Unfortunately (for some unknown reason) i forgot to dream about the 'making of' the baby :(

I was more concerned about how i was gonna tell my OH that i'd Johnny's baby.

he also got kim and aggie pregnant too (i dont know what the hell that means :shock: )

haha lol.
that made me laugh. kim and aggy.
i just keep dreaming about him i cant stop lol. im not moaning about it cos its amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back