I got Summer sleeping all night!!!!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Woohooooooooooo she did it, she actually slept alllllll night and i'm so so so so happy!!!!!!

I wanted to change her milk from sma gold to cow&gate plus but the HV told me not to as it would give summer an upset tummy, that was a few weeks ago and on monday I thought sod it i'll give it a go.
She was sick just once on cow and gate plus so I gave her a bottle of cooled boiled water and it settled her tummy straight away and wasn't sick again. Then last night she had her last bottle at 8:30, I put her to bed after and she woke up for her next bottle at 6am!!
I think she just needed a few days for her body to adjust to the change of milk but I really have noticed the difference in her and now that she's sleeping through the night all I can say is, cow&gate plus - what a god send!! lol

Amber is on normal cow and gate milk but really picky!

What is the difference with the plus milk?

Bless her, I hope she stays settled for you Vickyleigh :D
amzhunny said:
What is the difference with the plus milk?

Cow & Gate Plus is suitable for hungrier babies, if your LO's having the 'recommended' ounces per 24hr period, but appears still to be hungry, then hungrier baby is an option. It works by breaking down in LO's digestive system a lot more slowly than usual number1 formula :)

god im jelious ! dont think freya is ever going to make it through. she feeds at 7pm then 10pm and 2 or 3 am. sometimes she wants another feed in night but i refuse to give in.
dh is saying we should put her on hungrey baby but im not sure as tried it few months ago and it really upset her. i bf btw but give aptimal for 2 feeds a day/night

Summer is sleeping now from 7-7 but this morning I had to wake her up at 7:30 because she was still sound asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back