I got pregnant while on the pill!

MZ ANGEL

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself! My name is Angel, I am 5 weeks pregnant with some spotting and low hcg levels.. They are rising but not doubling (rising at about 60%). I was on birth control for about 3-1/2 years RELIGOUSLY! And yet here we are. I have 4 children right now, ages 3, 4, 7 & 14. I am 42years old (yikes!) and my husband is 50.

I am married, 24 years to my best friend! We live in Central Ca.

We battled infertility for many years and our oldest we adopted after thinking we would never get pregnant, after failed fertility treatments and invitro. Then surprise! Along came #2...then #3...and my babygirl decided to come along right after we had #3... My boys are the oldest with 1 girl and she is the baby.

Needless to say we are shocked, scared, nervous, but overall appreciative for the blessing. It will be hard, no doubt, at our ages, in our household and with the insane cost of daycare and we both work outside of the home..

I found this forum searching for "pregnancy on the pill" :) I look forward to getting to know everyone. Praying everything is alright with our little bean, going for my first ultrasound today to confirm all is well due to the spotting and low hcg #s. no history of miscarriages for me so that's a plus. anyways look forward to getting to know you all!

Hi and congratulations on your pregnancy. Come join us in the February mummies thread - we are all around the same gestation!
Hope all goes well with your scans etc. Certainly a blessing to get pregnant naturally when you’d given up all hope previously! X

OMG, massive congrats! I have heard that a woman might conceive naturally after failed IVF. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back