hi am 24 and expecting number 6

chaz84

Reaction score
Hi to all who read this am chantelle am 24 just turned 24 that is am married to lee he is a body piercer we will have been married 2 years in april 09 and we have been together 3 years on 10th of dec 08.
I have 3 girls there ages are 8,4 and 2 then two boys one at 3 and one at 8 months and we are into our 18th week of our 6th pregnacy we are due on the 1st of may 2009 this pregnacy wasnt planned we was on the pill and using condoms we found out i was pregnant a week before my husband was due to have the snip thankfully he has had that done now so no worries after sprout arrives we live in sheffield,south yorkshire uk.
With all of my births i have had a pain relief free labours and plan to do so with this one i didnt have gas n air or anything brave or stupid you decide :lol: my first weighed in at bang on 8ld my 2nd 5ld 3oz my 3rd 5ld 13oz my 4th 7ld 2oz and my 5th 9ld 4oz so i can tell you all the little ones hurt more my mum says they get stuck in the corners any questions just ask i dont bite often :)

6?! and ur 3 years older than?! wow!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

congrats on sprout, welcome to the forum!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

hi and welcome :wave:
Its nice to have someone else on here with a large family, im on number 7 and due in a week :D

wow congratulations on number 6 and welcome to the forum, Im sure you can give some great advice with 5 kids and 6th on route!

Heres to a trouble free pregnancy and enjoy your stay around here. Were a lovely bunch!
:hug:

you want a medal hun but congratulations i am in sheffield too

hi ladies thanks for the welcomes from you all.
mary what area are you am in beighton luv x

Welcome to the forum hun and congratulations on sprout :hug:

:wave: Hello!

My you have your hands full.....................!

I take my hat off to you! :clap:

Kim x x x x

hiya welcome to the forum i'm 24 and have 2 with my 3rd on the way, 6 wow you certiantly do have your hands full i bet it's so worth it tho lol i am due may 7th but will be having lil Mat in last week of April :cheer: as i'll be having a c section due to medical reasons

:cheer: Welcome to the forum and congratulations ! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy, it's great to have another lovely lady with so much experience on the forum xxx

welcome!

I'm due my second in April. I know where to come if I need advice about sibling stuff :rotfl:

Hope you find some good support here! Be prepared for it to take over a little part of your life......the ironing can wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back