i got my bfp

trudie

Reaction score
i put my bfp under the wrong section but i got it this morning i was begain to give up and then when af didnt arrive i did 3 tests and got bfp on all woohhooo i got a terrible achy stomach is this normal please some one tell me things i need to know lol

Yay! Congrats!! :D Are you getting af type cramps on and off? I had these really strong at the start, now I've just started getting af type aches. It's different for everyone but cramping is normal. It;s your uterus stretching. You only need to worry if they're accompanied by bleeding.

Ask as many questions as you like, we all do :)

xx

congratulations!!! :dance:

aches are quite normal, its usually nothing to worry about unless you get bleeding too x

Congrats :cheer:

My daughters nickname is Trudy :D (long story lol)

Welcome!

Congratulations :cheer: Yep, cramps are normal - I'm very early on and I've got AF type cramping, so nothing to worry about.

think u lovelys for the congrants lol well sum1 please tell me how long the cramps last its driving me mad all i wanna do is lie down and i keep getting really dizzy all the time is there anything to stop that coz in my job im up and down stairs and everything and it makes the dizzy ness worse lol. my oh is driving me mad iv taken four tests all bfps with strong lines and he still dont trust them lol he also doesnt believe that theres no real need to see a doctor jus to book an appoinment with a midwife lol he thinks seeing the doctor will 100% mean im pg lol hes so silly im like do u think he has xray eyes lol

Congrats on your BFP!!!

Re: the dizziness - I ended up in A&E with dizziness (and it got to the point where I could barely breathe when standing up. Turned out I have developed postural hypotension (low blood pressure when you stand up). Quite common in early pregnancy apparently while your body gets used to the change in bloodflow.

I got advised that there is nothing the doctors can give you for it - but you should drink plenty of fluids (I'm on 2-3 litres per day) and sit or lie down when you feel faint. Oh, and stand up sloooooooowly! :lol:

Does that help?

yes that helps i think i will be drinking more water then lol thanks for the advise lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back