I got my BFN today - Yippeee I'm pleased

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hey girls, never thought I would say this, I am chuffed about getting a BFN.

Had a MC at 11 weeks, and had a D&C at 11 + 5 on Friday 12th March, but baby we decided to not wait to get a period I have started trying already as I really need to be pregant again.

Because of this, I wanted to get a BFN now before it's too late to test and never know, and to confirm that the HCG is out of my system, as I reackon I have been ovulating but the one sided cramps and all sorts going on in my tum. Can't be sure as it could just be everything getting back to normal, might not have ovulated this month!

Just in case I'm totally estimate dates from ovulation on wed 24th, but still want to join you in the two week wait anyway, as I think that's my window closed for the month now!, (sure I will keep trying every other day just in case). I think I will be looking to keep the AF away whenever she comes and look to feel pregnant by the 7th of April!

Heres hoping girls X

Sorry for your loss, but good luck for TTC hun :dust: xxx

Good luck to you for next month xx

Hey hon, great that your body is getting back to normal - good luck for TTC xxx

You know what was funny, my OH got up from his sleep this pm as he works nights, and when I told him the good news, he just couldn't get it, why was I happy as we had been trying recently. (I don't know how long he thinks it takes to get a BFP after trying! ha)

He stood there as if expecting me to burst into tears again or something, he said "negative, whats that mean then"! Ha had to explain! - Bless

Last edited:
so glad that your body is back to normal hun, and good luck for next month xxx

Good luck for next time round JJ and hope to see you announce a BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back