I got married + pictures

WOW! You both look wonderful! I'm sure you will be blessed with a long and happy marriage!

And your baby is going to be as beautiful as you are. I can't wait too see those pics too!

Many Congratulations!

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :cheer: :hug:

Ladybird xx

waouh!!
was not expecting such response from you girls thank you so much! to answer your questions, i felt absolutely fine on the day - no sickness or anything. i ended up getting a dress from the bridal section at Monsoon, but they seem to have removed it from the website so i can't show u! i don't look 18 weeks pregnant on the pic because the dress didn't show off my bump that much but on some of the other picture it shows much more! it was my first time wearing a size 14 dress, who would have thought it would have been my wedding dress huh! but plenty of room for the bump so i felt very confortable. also i have put on weight, my boobs look quite big and my face is rounder. if u look at my avatar i was much skinnier before, now my face looks chubbier! and yes the weather was gorgeous on that day so we were very lucky.
again thanks for all your comments!

You look so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Congratulations!

Hi

You looks so gorgeous hun and both look so happy :)
Katrina

Congrats - you look beautiful - love the hat and dress xx

Wow! You look beautiful!
Congratulations on your marriage! :clap:

Wow only just seen this! What beautiful photos you all look amazing! :cheer:

Your husband is a bit of a hunk isn't he :eek: sorry must be my hormones playing up again :oops:

You both look lovely congratulation :cheer:

ah ah lol thanks again ladies i didn't think the lovely compliments would keep coming, thank you thank you!

Wow congratulations! I'm so jealous, you look stunning - and what a brilliant wedding date!

weddinggr.gif

I've only just seen this. I was wondering when I was going to see some wedding pics.

You look lovely honey, congratulations. Your dress is beautiful and your bump looks so perfect. Thanks for letting us share you special day. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back