I got Comfy ! :)

firstangel

Reaction score
In Bed last night !

First time in months ! LOL !

Was lying in a bit of a strange position though! flat on my back with one leg flat on bed, and other with my leg bent up and knee leaning on hubby ! LOL !

Sounds weird but was very comfy ! :lol: :lol:

LOL excellent, glad you found a comfy position.

Funnily enough I slept well last night too, with no pain in my hip and I didnt even get up for a wee! Bliss :cheer:

This time round I've actually been ok sleeping but then I've been sleeping on my own and moving until I get comfy every night. I have two duvets underneath me which helps my hips and I sleep on a V pillow (fairly flat) with a normal pillow either side of my body which I tuck under my bump on one side and my back on the other and swap when I turn over if you see what I mean. Last time I ended up on 9 pillows at a ridiculous angle and kind of kept it like that for the last few months but I wonder if I could have been more comfy if I'd had experimented more. Anyway I think it's worth a go fiddling with your arrangements just in case you can sleep better. Frankly being in bed is the only comfy position I can be in now, chairs just all seem wrong and if I stand to much my feet swell!

+++

Yeh sitting is so uncomfy too ! i mostly sit on my birthing ball now ! and its comfy !

I find even with my v pillow that I pref sleeping with my leg over lee. hes not too keen but im comfy :lol:

God i wish i could lie on my back! I swear i can't breathe properly within about 30 secs on my back, or even on my right side.

I'm so sick of being uncomfortable. Can't wait for my first sleep on my tummy....

KateQPR said:
God i wish i could lie on my back! I swear i can't breathe properly within about 30 secs on my back, or even on my right side.

I'm so sick of being uncomfortable. Can't wait for my first sleep on my tummy....

I'm so with you on this that is excactly how i feel. I keep telling myself it won't be long now.

Grace xx

i can only sleep on my sides (even before being pregnant)
i cant wait to have a few hours kip once bubs is here,the itching from the OC stops me sleeping terribly,i seriously think i'll get more sleep once babys here then i am now! :twisted:

Aw, I'm pleased for you :D

I'm getting increasingly peeved off with being unable to sleep. I've tried so many positions to alleviate the pain and numbness in my hips, I've got pillows coming out of my ears but I can't for the life of me get comfy. Sometimes I wake up having rolled onto my back but I've read that it's not advisable to sleep on your back so I always get back onto my side and then the pain starts up again. It's a bit miserable. In between times, I'm either peeing or having bizarre dreams.

Can't get comfy on the couch either. I'm spending more and more time on the ball.

pickled_onion said:
Aw, I'm pleased for you :D

I'm getting increasingly peeved off with being unable to sleep. I've tried so many positions to alleviate the pain and numbness in my hips, I've got pillows coming out of my ears but I can't for the life of me get comfy. Sometimes I wake up having rolled onto my back but I've read that it's not advisable to sleep on your back so I always get back onto my side and then the pain starts up again. It's a bit miserable. In between times, I'm either peeing or having bizarre dreams.

Can't get comfy on the couch either. I'm spending more and more time on the ball.

Yep im the same always trying to change sides, and finding it more and more difficult to turn over in bed too ! yep peeing and weird dreams too ! had a really weird one about aliens the other night! weirdest dream I have ever had ! LOL !

These birthing balls are a god send !
:D

Glad you had a good night! :dance:

I had a bad one! :wall: Just really horrible and my back was agony for most of the day. Hubby is going to give me a lovely massage tonight though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back