Got hold of babies foot last night

The baby sent him to sleep last night..we were in bed and i was cuddling up to him and he said he could feel the baby kicking and it sent him to sleep so i think he should return the favour :D :D

Eblinx said:
The baby sent him to sleep last night..we were in bed and i was cuddling up to him and he said he could feel the baby kicking and it sent him to sleep so i think he should return the favour :D :D
Exactly what jaycee used to do to my OH!! So cute! He still remenises about it!

You know what..i am going to miss having a bump now!
Never thought i would say it but me and the bump have had some good times :lol:

Awww! Bless ya! I missed my big belly bump after about a week! Its the closeness and the fact LO is all yours! And when he comes u have to share him :( (being selfish, as i am lol :lol: )
Ull love having ur newborn much more tho hun! Take some pics etc so u can remember! :hug:

I have the odd pic of my bump..might have to get DH to take some tonight so i can remember having my bump.
My bump could be gone soon! :shock:

Eblinx said:
I have the odd pic of my bump..might have to get DH to take some tonight so i can remember having my bump.
My bump could be gone soon! :shock:
aww 1 week left!! :cheer:

I never realised how close it was! :cheer:
Good job i have packed my bag at last really :lol: :lol:

I had this the other night. Never really felt it like that before. Was pressing on my bump at top and LO stuck a foot out at me. I could feel each side of her little ankle. Showed DH and he was amazed. Normally he does say much cause it is just a tap but he really felt this.

Sure I am getting to big. Measured myself today as midwife showed me how to check. I am 30 weeks and measuring 33cms.

Hannah X

I can't wait to feel tings like that now. I'll be in the third Tri soon.

Eblinx said:
I never realised how close it was! :cheer:
Good job i have packed my bag at last really :lol: :lol:
Aww bless ya! I had bags packed 4 weeks in advance lol, im such a worrier!! i re-packed them like 50 times tho! :lol:
I was 5days early too, so good job i did lol!

Hopefully i will be early aswell :D
As much as i love my bump i just want to see my little man now :pray: :pray:

Eblinx said:
Maybe i can give birth before budge :rotfl:
OOhh dear im sure she's ticked at us for taking over this thread without u doing that! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry Budge :hug: :oops:

OMG i totally forgot we had taken over budges thread!
Sorry hunny :hug: :hug:
I dont really want to give birth before you..i can wait my turn :hug: :hug:

Awwe that's lovely :)

Leorah always wiggled her little bum and I used to pat it and when she came out it fit in my hands exactly the same, all familiar :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back