I found my cervix!

kizzibea

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The things I find myself coming on here to post about. :rolleyes:

OH and I took a break from trying 'obsessively' a couple of month back, but now I'm gradually starting back up. I'm trying to temp again (when I don't sleep through the alarm :rolleyes:) and I'm using OPKs.

I've been trying to check my CP but it's been a while and to be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing even then. I definitely found it a few times but I was never really 100% sure what I was finding.

Since starting again I haven't actually been able to find it. I was beginning to think it had gone completely AWOL! But today in the shower I checked and it was definitely there and it was definitely open. It was so clear, I've looked at the Beautiful Cervix website a few times and I know what it's supposed to look like but I could kind of visualise it in my mind as well.

I'm just trying to find where on Fertility Friend it says about what CP means. I know high is fertile and low isn't, so because I can feel it, AF is probably on her way. But it did feel softer than it has in the past, and I thought it was supposed to be soft during your fertile period. So confusing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The things I find myself coming on here to post about. :rolleyes:

OH and I took a break from trying 'obsessively' a couple of month back, but now I'm gradually starting back up. I'm trying to temp again (when I don't sleep through the alarm :rolleyes:) and I'm using OPKs.

I've been trying to check my CP but it's been a while and to be honest, I didn't really know what I was doing even then. I definitely found it a few times but I was never really 100% sure what I was finding.

Since starting again I haven't actually been able to find it. I was beginning to think it had gone completely AWOL! But today in the shower I checked and it was definitely there and it was definitely open. It was so clear, I've looked at the Beautiful Cervix website a few times and I know what it's supposed to look like but I could kind of visualise it in my mind as well.

I'm just trying to find where on Fertility Friend it says about what CP means. I know high is fertile and low isn't, so because I can feel it, AF is probably on her way. But it did feel softer than it has in the past, and I thought it was supposed to be soft during your fertile period. So confusing.

Congratulations!! I tried to find mine today but no luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back