i find out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow there are a lot of ladies having scans today - good luck to you all :D xx

I am guessing boy as well my scan is 2 weeks and 3 days and I am counting the days.

Im well interested to see if its a boy now everyones said that haha :)
i dont understand how to look! :L
Good luck :)
xx

They couldn't tell -.- it was laying in a ball, it's legs were tucked in! Couldn't even get a decent picture! It wasn't facing the the right way or anything ! So pissed off! Got to go back in two Weeks! On the plus side I saw it's foot and we it was wriggling it's toes but that's about it!xxxxx

Ohh no! :( least you get to try again though! Bless you x

Oh no! Were they happy everything seemed ok from what they could see? You've got a cheeky one there!!

Bad baby. Mine was a minx too. Wasn't helpful on showing the sex but fairly confident it's a girl! I think I'll pay to get it checked.

This happened at mine... she had her legs crossed!! lol. She eventually uncrossed them but She was most unco-operative so had to go back 2 weeks later where she decided to lay with her legs over her head for nearly the entire scan!! had to have 2 walks and 3 attempts before she moved!!!

Little nightmares!!!

xxx

they couldnt really check much :/ they said that everything they could check seemed okay! i saw its heart beating and its little feet and hands! :p and its spine! they are so naughty!!! x x x

My 20wk scan was the same..couldnt check nothing..so glad they checked again today. Xxx

Oh no, what an anti climax! At least you get to see bubs again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back