i find out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbee

Reaction score
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY.
tomorrow i find out if im carrying a lickle girly or a lickle boy!!! so excited!
pointless thread, just thought i would share my excitement! i cant wait!

x x x

Omg it is soooo exciting! I couldnt sleep the night before mine :D what time is your appointment? Enjoy it hun it goes
sooo fast! Cant wait for update tomorrow xxx

congrats katieelisexo!!
and sophiestars, its at half three.. going to be such a long day lol! even today has been going really slow!! eeek so excited! x x x

Aww exciting! I've got 3 week 6 days left!! X

Exciting!! I'll be stalking to see the result :) xxx

Eee! I'll be stalking you all day tomorrow to find out what you're having, I've got to wait until Tuesday for mine! :( xxx

Good luck bbee - I've got
Mine tomorrow too but staying yellow! Hope you get the news you want! Xx

I look forward to finding out, do you have your dating scan pic? I love a good guessing game ;)

yay thanks ladies!
and i sure do pippa! ;) guess away!!!

babababab.jpg
look at lickle leg eeeek!!!

oeire.jpg

xxx

Judging by the nub on the second picture I would say that you have a little boy :D looks same as my 12 week scan xxxx

hmm it's a tricky one. I'd normally say girl because it looks like mine and i thought he was a girl lol so i'm gonna say the opposite and predict
BOY!!

Im rubbish on nubs, cant even see one in second piccy like someone said but your babys head looks very boyish to me in second piccy!!

Im voting blue....

Very exciting time for you, roll on 3 pm tomorow

Very interesting!!! I thought girl but now I'm thinking its a boy! I'm so excited!! Xxx

My scan tomorrow is at 20 to 4. Going to drag!! Xxx

Exciting, can't wait to hear today!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Good luck today hunny! Will be thinking of you cant wait to see pics of your little man ;) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back