Nearly time to find out....UPDATE.....TEAM....

Nat26

Reaction score
I have my private 16 week scan tomorrow to find out if we're having a boy or girl.

I'm totally convinced were having a boy but thought I'd see what you all think??

Will update tomorrow after my scan :) Just fingers crossed all is still ok - I can't wait to see the little one again :) :)

Attachments

• Babyscan2.jpg
    Babyscan2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Babyscan5.jpg
    Babyscan5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Babyscan6.jpeg
    Babyscan6.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Thanks Sarah, most of my friends think boy, I just think it looks like a boy. I just can't wait to buy blue or pink :)

I would guess girl aswell! Good luck for scan xx

Aw i was contemplating going for one of these scans at 16 weeks, wasnt sure if it would be 100% accurate or not i guess it would be seeing as they are 4d, let me know how you get on please :) x

Aw i was contemplating going for one of these scans at 16 weeks, wasnt sure if it would be 100% accurate or not i guess it would be seeing as they are 4d, let me know how you get on please :) x

Sure I will let you know, I know someone who went for a private scan around 12 weeks and they were able to tell her they were 99% sure it was a boy and sure enough it was!

Last edited:
I made my guess on that nub theory thing! I think I'm having a boy too but staying team yellow!

Im going to say girl hunny :)

Im going for a 4d sexing scan on wednesday so you will have to let me know how you get on and what to expect x x

Im going to say girl hunny :)

Im going for a 4d sexing scan on wednesday so you will have to let me know how you get on and what to expect x x

Will definitely let you know M2A, very interesting everyone says girl - I'm still going for boy - just can't wait to find out.
Appointments at 9.30 so I will update as soon as I can!

im saying boy too but i usuallyu get it wrong lol x

Awwwh bless! Come back and post update ASAP!! lol!!

I'm currently staying Team Yellow as OH doesn't want to know. However he hasn't been confirmed as having the time off next week so if he can't make it then I will be finding out which Team! lol!! xxx

And I'm having a boy :) :) Team blue all the way :) :)

Scan was brilliant, 3D pic not great at this stage but we did get a look at a little hand up to his face... will post pic shortly.

I paid £60 for the scan, it was great - lovely to see the little man again :) :)

Congratulations on team boy hunny :) cant wait to see your pics x x

Thanks very exciting now :) Think I was so excited about finding out today I didnt sleep last night so I'm going to have a little nap now and will post the pics this evening :)

Ahh glad it went well, Lots of boys just now, I guessed wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back