I fell on the stairs...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
...Just a few moments ago i slipped a bit and fell i think my right arm took most of the fall but it brings me back to the "worrying" stage...

I hope Petal isnt tramatised...

:hug: :hug: :hug: You be fine hun, as long as you didn't land full force on tum, during my early weeks I had out 3 stone pup jump on me about 3 times :?

Yehag must keep telling myself Petal is in a protective bubble, well kinda.

Oh my cat used to prod us (you know that thing they do for milk?) and the last time he came up to give me a good old prodding i had to push him away...

Im sure im ok, the morning sickness is back, Petal sending me signs again...

About 2 weeks ago I had a slip on the stairs in my mam and dad's house. I was coming down and my foot just went from underneath me, luckily the handrail stopped me from bumping on the stairs and it was more of a slip. I was worried at first but I felt fine and things are definitely alright now.

At this stage the baby is still tucked way back and as you say is in a protective bubble, so try not to worry :hug:

Hope you're ok Sharne. As long as you didn't bump your belly baby should be fine xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope your arms not too sore! I'm sure Petal will be fine, I think it's in the later stages of pregnancy when you get bigger that falling is more dangerous.

Im ok now, no pain or anything...

Panic over :) think the fall may have triggered more naseua though!

x

Awww, I hope you are okay, even at this stage babies are tougher than we think :wink: I'm sure Petal is fine.

I feel when I was pregnant with my last one, luckly I landed like a cat, on my knees and hands! I just got so clumsy and dizzy! This one, so far so good, just general dumbness that I never lost between pregnancys! :cheer:

hey hun.. i fell from top to bottom when i was 11 weeks..waked my head and coxics.. i had a scan (which i basically nagged for) and all was fine..so try not to worry.. i know its hard.. but the dr said.. theres loads of protection and as i didnt bang my tummy it should be fine..

They are so much safer in the womb than they are in the outside world. Once petals climbing all over the furniture and banging his/her head you'll be wishing you could shove her back inside again :lol:

Sharne, my sis fell over in a car park when she was PG with her first and she was absolutely fine too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back