I feel terrible

Emmerdale

Reaction score
I feel awful - this morning Oliver rolled off our bed and landed on the floor! :cry: He screamed the place down. I was in the shower and DH just popped into the bathroom for 1 minute and that's when it happened! He appears to be ok apart from a red mark on his forehead - do you think I should phone nhs direct or just see how he goes? he's had breakfast and is playing etc so all is normal - any advice would be great - thanks

awwww bless him, accidents do happen though look at my thread about Louie burnt hand :(

if i was you i would ring NHS Direct just for advise & see what they say, although i'm sure Oliver will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: I know how you feel, Emma has fallen off the bed twice, once she rolled off onto her side and the second time she rolled forward onto her head. She screamed so loudly but was fine after a few minutes, I took a bit longer to recover!! I felt like such an idiot.
He will probably be fine, you know him better than anyone so you will notice if anything is wrong. Babies are tougher than we think :hug: :hug:

Oh honey, don't feel bad.

How is he now? I would monitor him and see how he goes and then maybe ring NHS if you need to.

Hope you are ok too :hug:

oh hun i missed this, accidents happen, i never actually told anyone this but a while ago i was swepinh my floor and alfie rolled over whilst i wasnt paying attention was mindlessy sweeoping whilst he lay on his mat anyways i turned round carried on sweeping and he rolled in front of my brush and i thwacked him with it, they say watch out for if they vomit (badly) mnore that 3 times if their eyes roll back or if they are sleepy, we are good mums just not superwoman!

:( I know how it feels, Olivia fell out of my arms and banged her head, was very scary she had a massive lump so we called an ambulance.

If he seems well and isnt botherd by what happend there is nothing to be worried about, the doc said to me to be concernd when they go unconcious straight after and they dont settle.

:hug:

o poor little man, are all the babies havin a fall out of arms and bed day today?!?!!? :(

Thanks girls - he seems fine - think he was more shocked than hurt! Didn't phone NHS direct as thought I would see how he went - he hasn't been sick or anything but has been more clingy since but am sure that's because he was scared :( Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back