I have been a bad mum!

Jadie

Reaction score
Oliver rolled off the bed!! I had hold off him but he just flipped over. He seems ok, he did not even cry!! I am still crying now!! He landed on his side. If he did not cry does that mean he is ok???????? He is his normal self!!!

How could i have let this happen!!

Aww hun, don't veat yourself up about it :hug: :hug:

these things happen
as long as he didn't bang his head, i am sure he will be fine
Babys are tougher than they look
:hug:

aw dont beat urself up with my first jake it happened too i just didnt expect it cause they go from being still babies to rolling aand wriggling i just didnt think at that moment, i was really upset too but honestly a lot of people do it mistakes happen ur not a bad mum, :hug:

alex did it to dh. he was fine - its a right of passage for most babies! all my nieces/nephews have done it too!

dont fret babe - just keep an eye on him for a bit and if anything seems out tof the ordinary then go to the dc's to be sure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that dont make u a bad mum

its quite normal.. falling off beds or sofas :hug:

I think 95% of babies fall off the bed at some point.

As long as he seems ok he should be fine, most the time it just shocks them abit.

xSuzx

:hug: Oh don't worry, it doesn't make you a bad mum! When my Sam was about 1, his Nan had him sat on the worktop in the kitchen. She had her hand on him and turned round at the same time and he fell off onto the tiled floor! He was fine though and hardly criedbut she was devastated about it.

Accidents happen and you can't stop them. You can only do your best to prevent them, and you did!

Tan x

You're not a bad mum at all!!

These things really are a right of passage, my lil sis fell and bumped her head, she didn't cry she barely even acknowledged the fact tbh and she got the biggest lump on her forehead......mum had her checked out, and she was fine. She just dusted herself off and kept on as normal with this red lump that looked worse than it obviously was.......I really doubt its anything to worry about. Give him a nice mummy cuddle, make yourself a cuppa and stop thinking it makes you a bad mum....it really doesn't hun :hug:

Thank you for the relpys! I still cant belieive it happened but he is fine! he did nt even realise!

jadie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back