I feel terrible

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I don't even know if it's my fault.

I gave OH a random sleepsuit one of the only clean ones (I've been away) to put on Tyler for bed I was in the bedroom sorting something out I heard him say it's tight and nothing else. Tyler was really fussing tho. Nothing new tho. they came to the door and OH shouts OMG and I look and Tyler has a huge blood patch on his arm. OH then tells me it's his BCG and rips the SS off him looking at me like it's my fault. I start running around like a headless chicken finding something else to wear. Then o had to clean the blood off my baby boy (I was close to tears u don't expect to have to do that!)

When I was cleaning him OH was saying accusingly that I shouldnt've given him it and it was too tight.

I feel horrible, is this my fault?

BCG scars sometimes bleed. I don't think it was your fault and I doubt that tyler even felt that.
But tell your oh to quit overreacting....
Parenthood is hard enough as it is without irrational accusations...

Of course it's not your fault, it's just one of those things, no lasting damage done and Tyler has probably already forgotten. And for that matter if your OH thought it was tight he should have asked for a bigger one or got one himself :)

Nope not your fault, scars and holes bleed it's what they do :)

OH is over reacting.....

Xxxx

Agree with others- don't b so hard on urself hun! LO is fine and ur OH could just as easily got a different sleepsuit himself! X

Last edited:
Not your fault at all hun your OH shouldn't be putting any pressure on you to make you feel like it is :hugs:

It's not your fault, Jake's popped and bled through his clothes for no reason at all, it will swell up again and pop again at some point and leak yucky green pus next time x

Last edited:
im with dust bunny- surely he noticed it was a tight squeeze wen putting it on?
xxxx

There is no way that is your fault!! Who's to say that with a bigger sleepsuit OH wouldn't have knocked the bcg jab or even tyler caught it himself? Just because the sleepsuit was too small is incidental and even if it did play a part it's just one of them things. The only thing that is certain is that no matter what causes an accident a mum always feels guilty!! Whenever Oscar hurts himself I feel his pain and it makes me cry!!!

Your OH is way out of order for making you feel bad about this. :hug:

Dont feel bad. like the girls said - he coulda got a bigger suit, and it may have happened anyway.

you're OH probably feels just as badly as you do, and thats why he's trying to shift the blame. :hugs:
xxx

Totally not your fault! My OH put a t-shirt on Albert that was so tight I couldn't get it off his head and had to cut it off :roll: I have no idea how he managed to squeeze him into it tbh. If he knew it was tight he should have asked for another one or looked for it himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back