Terrible night

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I can't believe Tyler!
I was exhausted tonight really wanted a decent sleep. Mainly because of Friday night.

Tyler went down half an hour early at 9.30 so I swiftly followed.
He woke up at 10.10!
I tried to settle him and finally did at 11.

He just got up now, it's 1.40!

Dunno how I'm gonna get through tomorrow?

Must be something in the air tonight Kynon was hard to get down too and has kept waking. Hope you manage more sleep once he's back down

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Same here! Been awake since 1am :( I'm zzzzz and got a busy day ahead!

Hope u ladies have got some sleep x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

We have very awake baby here too, she keeps falling asleep on my boob after a couple sucks, wakes up a little but refuses to go back on so put her down and then she's wide awake! And the whole process starts again :/ been like this for the last hour and a half xx

I can't believe Tyler!
I was exhausted tonight really wanted a decent sleep. Mainly because of Friday night.

Tyler went down half an hour early at 9.30 so I swiftly followed.
He woke up at 10.10!
I tried to settle him and finally did at 11.

He just got up now, it's 1.40!

Dunno how I'm gonna get through tomorrow?

Wow, that isnt great at all :hugs: I hope he settled after that and you have managed to get some sleep xx

Oz woke at 12 and wouldn't sleep again til almost 1am, then woke repeadtedly through the night :wall2:Defo something in the baby air!!

layla is same im still up with her so no sleep yet :wall2: had to take her to hospital to as he was having breathing problems, want some sleep!

layla is same im still up with her so no sleep yet :wall2: had to take her to hospital to as he was having breathing problems, want some sleep!

:( poor thing, hope she is ok now? Xx

has a bad chest and wont take her feed got to be at gp at 9 and she still not going down, going to kick other half out of spare rm so I can get some sleep soon!

We have very awake baby here too, she keeps falling asleep on my boob after a couple sucks, wakes up a little but refuses to go back on so put her down and then she's wide awake! And the whole process starts again :/ been like this for the last hour and a half xx

wow danti I dorky know you had your baby. Congratulations! What Did you name her? Xxx

Sorry that was meant to be didnt. Stupid predictive text lol x

We had a bad night too it's the third in a row! Dylan settled a bit better last night but I'm still shattered! I hope you all got some sleep in the end x

wow danti I dorky know you had your baby. Congratulations! What Did you name her? Xxx

Hey, thanks :) I didn't make a proper birth announcement, just haven't had time lol! We named her Gracie Seren Jepson ^_^ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back