Just had a terrible time

Hope your ok hun...what a horrible b***h...
I'm the same age as you and got the same looks when I took mia to the docs the other day.
Can't get over how ignorant people are, I was struggling to get into the waiting room at the surgery with the buggy (it has a big heavy glass door) and not one person would get up and hold the door for me..I wad fuming coz its somthing I would have done for someone else. I know how you feel,
Is deffo complain about the staff, they had no right to treat you like that. Xxxx

JM she was working there.

I can't believe it's 'health and safety' not everyone can carry a carseat or the baby. My MIL is disabled and has a stick to walk with she could push the buggy but would struggle without. I nearly asked her to take him in for me because I didn't want to have to see it, what would they expect her to do?!?

I feel better now. I had a long cuddle with Tyler, he slept on my chest for a bit and he's started smiling again. I also dipped into my valentines choccies. My OH said I sounded better when he rung me a min a go.

That's disgusting defo complain she will only carry on and do it to others! I carry lily on her own no car seat.. Noones said its wrong.. There's a sign saying no pushchairs beyond this point when u go to the baby clinics which I understand coz it's a small hallway and small room so noone would fit in.. But for people who have had sections it should be okay!! Sorry u went thru that :( :hug:

I get the glares all the time! I don't think a lot of people can work me out though as I dress older ( well don't look like the other stereotypical young mums) but I have a baby face lol!

It's awful when people don't help :( when I took Sophie to the hospital the other day I stopped in the waiting room at the entrance to get money out for the car park. I'd had to carry her in on her own because the car seat is far too heavy for me and OH couldnt come because he was working. I sat down and had to somehow get the money out of my changing bag one handed. I ended up dropping the changing bag and struggled to do it all with one hand. The room was full of people and people looked but yet not one of the buggers offered to pick the bag up for me and put it on the seat next to me. In hindsight I should have had the card and money ready beforehand in my pocket.

Grrr I.feel angry for you hun! I'd put a complaint in she had no right to.judge or treat you any differently...people always judge me when I'm out with Charlie, I'm nearly 23 though I look about 10, on my own but its because the dad is at work duhhhhhh. And so what if we were single young mums, some of the girls don't ask to.be in that situation I'm sure. Hope you and Tyler feel better anyway :) xx

Ahh pinky !! London town I miss. Sometime some people love to make assumptions about you!!

I was teaching at a college in London , I popped out to get lunch came back, went to use the toilet, my
Pass wasn't working ; I asked the security man to let me in...

Upon exiting the toilet I went to leave.. He said " off to pick up your doll money now "....

wow!

Rude doctors rude people everywhere in general. However no one helping you in the surgery is shocking !

***hugs***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back