I feel strange

Jade89

Reaction score
Still unsure how long my cycles are but im on day 33 now :roll: This could be normal though and I could just be having long cycles.
Been testing and no hint of a line.
But I feel really windy :oops: I wake up in the morning and my belly hurts (used to happen when I was pg), and now it's making funny noises and I can feel floaty feelings (like alot of wind) lol.
Felt really sick ALL day, so tired and bloated for the past few days.
Now I don't usually bother with symptop spotting but it's just making me a little curious, I feel so strange, like i'm not myself lol.
I'm probably not even making sence, it is like 2am!

Anyone else having symptoms like this though?

I also had a dream last night that I got a strong BFP on an ebay cheapy LOL...stange!

I hope I either get a BFP or a period soon...I don't want really long cycles, but I guess you get what your given.

Off to bed, playgroup in the morning Night girls xx

Good luck ttc
hope u get ur bfp.
I hate long cycles too. mine is 33 days, if it's more than that it will be due to stress or excessive dieting.

you should start temping and then you might be able to pinpoint whats going on when you get long cycles. :hug:

I felt 'different' Jade when I found out I was pregnant this time. I got 2 BFNs in the early part of the week (before I was due to test) but I just 'felt' pregnant, had wind, heartburn, things smelt different etc. Its really hard to describe unless your in the situation you know?!! But I know exactly where your coming from.

I really REALLY hope you get that BFP soon :D

Maybe you will get a line in a couple of days hun, hope so :pray: :hug:

YES Jaidy, thats how i'm feeling but i'm getting soooo bad for testing, I need to stop lol. A mixture of my long cycle and all these symptoms though is making me want to test all the time just so I know what's going on but all negitives...not even an evap line lol.

Thanx ladies...hope my body sorts itself out soon. I'm not really under stress nor am I dieting lol...although I think I need to, last time I dieted I got pregnant with my daughter loln :wall:

As hard as it is Jade try and leave it a week and if AF still hasnt come then test again. At least you will save lots of horrible heartache seeing that nasty BFN all the time and you never know, in a week you may have a suprise? :hug:

Sounds suspicious doesn't it?! Sending you my fondest wishes that it is a baby-related weird feeling and not just wind lol

LOL yes I hope it's not just wind, that would be really sad lol.

Jadiy...Think i'm gonna get oh hide my tests lol :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back