I feel so guilty :(

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Our little boy Josh is 4 and yesterday he seemed a bit off colour and was sick a little bit. When he's sick he really hates it and ends up panicking and losing his breath and almost choking.

He seemed okay by bed time. I still had a feeling he was going to be poorly during the night but I still put him in his own bed despite thinking I should've kept him in with us.

At 5am he came in and woke me up and when I went into his room I realised he'd been sick and his bed covers were absolutely covered in it, so was he. He obviously hadn't woken up and had been lying in it bless him.

I knew he was poorly and I still let him sleep on his own, I cant help thinking that he could've choked :cry:

Sorry, just feeling really bad this morning :(

Ohh hunni dont feel guilty!!!!!!

hope Josh feels better soon :hug:

aaarw poor little man :hug: :hug:
i hope he feels better soon, spoil him abit!! :D

Huni its not your fault so don't feel gulity
Hope josh gets better soon :hug:

Aww hun its not your fault, dont feel guilty! :hug: Being ill on his own is something he has to do at some point, and it seems as though he coped well with it :hug:
I nearly cry everytime Jaycee is ill as she keeps saying 'i dont like it mummy!' while bawling her eyes out! Its awful knowing theres nothing u can do but sit by the loo with them and rub their backs!
I hope he feels better soon honey :hug: :hug:

aww, try not to feel bad. get well soon josh! :hug:

:hug: Very BIG hugs kirsty :hug:
And I hope Josh gets well real soon, sending very best wishes :hug:

Hi

Hun its not your fault he was ill :hug: I hope he gets better soon
Katrina

aww hun don't fel bad.. i know it's easy me saying that but your a mummy and that we do worry..

his fine now don't keep thinking about it :hug:

hope josh feel better :hug:

:hug: :hug: Aww your poor little boy. Bless.

I know it's easier said than done but don't feel guilty. He probably wasn't sleeping in the sick coz I'm sure he would have woken up. :hug:

I hope he's better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back