let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

halemon

Reaction score
Yes, have woken up to a snowy scene outside here in norfolk - hurray! OH is still in bed :sleep: - thought i'd better let him lie in as i keep him up all night tossing and turning and stuffing cushions accidentally on his head!!!! Poor old man, he really does put up with some terrible behaviour from me!

Keep warm and cosy ladies :)

awwww no fair! I want snow too!!!

I saw 2 flakes fall from the sky and that was it!!!!! :talkhand:

i want snow to, but when it snows the whole world comes to a standstill so prob not best wishing it as i will need to get to the hozzie lol :rotfl:

No snow here! :( Mind you I would probably moan if it did as I want to at least venture to my aunts across the way with baby at some point today lol! I need to go out if only for 5 mins hahaha

ooooh, more snow! Big flakes a falling! sorry to gloat!! Bet it will all be gone tomorrow though! :wave:

Yep same here. Im just on the outskirts of Norwich and its been snowing all day. I love it!!!!

Cats arent quite so sure. :think: little wimps wont even dare stand on it. ha ha bless um.

Just the kind of weather where you wish LO was here already so you could snuggle up in the warm together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back