Sick Sick Sick

southgirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies just letting of some steam.. im not being sick but just feel so sick.. even the thought of food right now makes me wanna run to the toilet :sick:... and i feel so hot and bothered, and tummy cramps but not stressing this time i know thier normal.. all good signs i know but with two girls to run around feel a little tired and stressed..lol, my partner is also off work for 3 months due to an operation!! so his moody as well... arghhhhhhh hormones lol xxx

:wall:

Last edited:
I hear you lol I'm sick of feeling sick. Just when I think it's easing off, back it comes with a venegeance! Worse thing is though eating makes me feel better so it's hard to not keep eating all the time lol

Hope you feel better soon xxx

I know exactly how you feel!! Although I did wake up the other morning and panic because I felt ok for about an hour and I'd been feeling constantly sick until then so I was desperate to feel sick again :lol: Wish we could just sleep for the next few weeks! :hug:

Its awful isnt it! I just cry some nights because I am so fed up of feeling ill! I throw up every night without fail and occasionally in the mornings aswell! It will pass though and then we can all just enjoy being pregnant!:) xxx

A doctor told me on Monday that nausea during pregnancy is psychological... needless to say I don't like him very much lol

A doctor told me on Monday that nausea during pregnancy is psychological... needless to say I don't like him very much lol
It doesnt seem very psychological to me when I have my head down the toilet throwing up, that definately feels very physical!!! lol haha!! :lol:

This is why I love this site! I have been feeling sick constantly (morning sickness my butt!) and eating does help although I am not too sure chocolate and ginger biscuits are the best things to keep eating.

Sam I do exactly the same, each morning when I wake up and for the first 5 minutes (lying completely still) I don't feel sick I panic, oh but then it arrives nicely!

It doesnt seem very psychological to me when I have my head down the toilet throwing up, that definately feels very physical!!! lol haha!! :lol:

Yeah, he said vomiting is obviously real, but nausea is psychological, while tapping his head. I have been sick, but only a few times, mostly I just feel sick all the time and alot of dry heaving. Nice lol I wanted to lump him one. Especially after I started to explain why I was there with 'I'm 9 weeks pregnant...' and before i could continue he looked at me and said 'well done' in a tone that suggested I'd been boasting! Miserable old sod lol

I hate being sick! (Even though ive only been sick once during my whole pregnancy and i think that was the chinese's fault!). But i can totally sympathise with how crap it makes you feel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back