Feel sick all the time

sarah113

Reaction score
i only ever had sickness with my first, but it wasnt all day, with the other 3 i only was sick once with each of them but this time i feel sick all the time and actually be sick too.
just wondered if anyone has Any tipsto ease it a little? (yeah i know i should know all this by now)
cheers girls
sarahxxxx
(hope that makes sense lol)

I know how u feel - I am exactly the same. Things have settled down a bit now but it was really bad. Got to the stage where I was being sick about 5/6 times a day

Nothing I have tried has worked at all. But someone mention fox's mints the other day and they actually help me :lol:

Have u tried the usual ginger biscuits, eating plain things?

I thought mine had calmed down but no i seem to have gained an extra batch of hormones this weekend so the sickness is back! :puke:

I found the shredded wheat i had this morning helped a little bit but only for a couple of minutes!

aww hun :hug:

for sickness I tried everything :D Best thing I found was eating ice lollies or icecubes in a drink. Lollies was best though. I even ate them in bed when I felt sick at night :rotfl:

hope you feel better soon

x x x

I found icelollies, ice cold drinks or ready salted crisps helped me!!

hi hun

bee - im so pleased the mints helped you..they are amazing !

ice cubes helped me too...

noodles, they dont come back up and if they do they dont hurt

it will pass and then maybe you will have good days and bad days...

try the mints tho, the sucking of them and the oils in them really seems to work and can stop vomiting in embarrassing situations,well for me anyhow
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back