i feel really guilty

kentgall8484

Reaction score
For the last few days i keep sleeping loads like 14 hours or more. Without a drink wee or anything to eat. My sister says im starving the baby :(. I just cant wake up. Im so nackard. Then when i wake up i worry so much i cant sleep. Am i harming the baby? It may be because im still working nightshifts at work. Only have two weeks left tho.

Wouldn't have thought you were harming your baby. Babies are parasites as my midwife said, lovely I know :( but they'll take their nutrition as an when they need it. As long as your eating decent food I wouldn't worry, you'd do more harm overdoing things x

yeah i hope so ive been taking vitimains and eating lots ill prob go to the docs and ask them it happend when i was about 4months and they werent worryed

Wouldn't have thought you were harming your baby. Babies are parasites as my midwife said, lovely I know :( but they'll take their nutrition as an when they need it. As long as your eating decent food I wouldn't worry, you'd do more harm overdoing things x

^^WSS completely

There is no way your body would let you do harm to your baby in that way. I'm jealous lol I wish I could sleep for 14 hours... I wake up every time I need to turn around, I need a crane I think lol

Tiredness was a massive symptom for me but like Maria in the end I couldn't even turn over in bed without waking up I was in so much pain. I went from about 14 hours sleep a day to under 2 hours and it was awful. As long as you are taking supplements to keep yourself covered I wouldn't worry too much xxxxxxxx

Tiredness is a huge issue for me as well :), your baby takes what it needs regardless of if you eat or when you eat...

They say at this stage that you should be having little and often anyway so don;t panic, eat when you want to :) xxx

thankyou ladies. And sorry to make you jell with the 14 hours sleep lol. X

You're definitely not harming your baby. In fact because you're well rested you're probably doing more good than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back