I feel 'odd'.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
All day Iv felt really...odd.
Iv felt really drained, when I bend down and sometimes just for no reason Ill get really sharp shooting type pains like into my fanny and sometimes in the bottom of my bump.
Her kicks today have been more like an arm out of my stomache etc not a proper kick, except now iv said that shes got her wriggle on lol
and sometimes shell stick a limb out of me so hard and far that itll really hurt, not just feel wierd but actually hurt like i can feel it scraping on the inside of me if u no wa i mean?
Also tonight I have bad back ache right at the top of my back in like my spine area?
I was constipated earlier as well wich i only got when i was very early pregnant, sorry tmi!
and when I was walking today I had to waddle everywhere as there was so much pressure 'down there'.
Oh and also I know this will sound majorly wierd, but you know when you reaaaly need a poo and HAVE to go and your bum kind of 'opens' because its kind of 'opening' without you having much control over it when you need to go that badly. my bum and fanny have been doing that all day, like feeling like there opening and i have no control over them expect i squeeze the muscle really hard, does that make any sence?
Also Iv felt a bit queezy, not full on sick, just a bit heady and nauseas this evening.
and keep having paisn all throughout my bump on and off.
Is this just normal for getting to this stage in pregnancy, anyone else felt like this?

Last edited:
Hey! I've had similar issues, like pressure pains down there and my theory is that when your body is making a poo I dontthink there's an awful lot of room for baby and poo so I think it is sometimes pressure of too much in your body! Because I find if I've has these pressures I new a poo after. Very strange theory but that's just what I think! Lol.

Every now an then I get the odd pain that takes my breath away but I just see it as late pregnancy niggles, something I think your body is just doing to prepare you for what lies ahead!

I have constipation quite a lot too, even though I believe I drink enough an eat enough fruit, my butt has just got lazy and it's v painful sometimes!

Sounds wierd but I can't wait to not be pregnant. Quite looking forward to feeling slightly normal again lol! X

Thanks for the reply hun.
So glad its not just me then and seems to be a late pregnancy thing! :)
Oh and same here, I cant wait to get my body back and feel normal again. Iv loved being pregnant but 8 months is long enough for me haha

Aha yeah fully agree, way long enough for me too! I just don't like it that much, silly as I sounds! X

ive been having the sharp pains for ages now and it could just be baby starting to engage and causing extra pressure on the cervix which sends the shooting pains down below. This also will put a lot more pressure on your bum. Ive spent countless hours over the past month in the loo feeling like i need to go but nothing, just baby putting pressure on my butt making it feel like i need! Cant wait til she's out lol!

Oh thats what Iv been like alot too Soozy, really feel like I need to go...but then nothing! so annoying! x

i know lol, i end up spending half my day in the bloody loo! I hate going visiting now cos i dont want to be in there for ages in someone elses house lol so i havent been going out much lol, another glamorous moment in pregnancy lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back