End of pregnancy cramps / labour?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
So the last few days Iv been having bad lower back pain every evening.
And painful kinda stabing pains on and of all day and night inside my fanny :eh:
Also been having pains in my 'womb' area, and quite a few braxton hix and will get the odd one thats painful.
Also been having SO much discharge, clear watery discharge, so much so iv had to wear a pad.
and then last night I was sick from having such bad heartburn at 4am.

Also iv been feeling loads of pressure in my fanny/womb area after bouncing on the ball in the evening.

Is this just normal for getting far on in pregnancy & has anyone else been having these things?
I'm trying not to worry as much as I usually do, cause normaly by now id be down in labour ward getting checked :rotfl:
but when stop you start to worry that this isnt jst normal for pregnancy?

Last edited:
All sounds fairly normal to me...aslong as u feel bubs move regularly and u haven't got any constant pain or worsening pains it bleedin then there's no need to worry.

I actually forgot how hard the last months of pregnancy are,I always said I liked been pregnant from 6 months onward plus givin birth but I'm so fed up now I could just sit and cry most nights xx

I have all the same things Lilly, I'm paranoid my waters are going to break! So wierd. I had a hospital tour today, made things a lot more real definitely! X

Same Lexi. Im full on paranoid my waters are going to go early.
I can just sence its going to happen lol

emmamb bubs is moving fine, loads to be honest wich is good :)

Don't worry, all sounds normal, and you can read into things without realiszing.

I seem to feel far more pregnant than ever before, sure it's all in my head, like Emma, I think I forgot what it's like! (It's been 9 years nearly!).

Okay thanks everyone :)

also sometimes its almost like i can feel her kick my fanyan and then something will trickle out, now that could be pee, discharge or waters.

does anyone else get this sensation?

same I dont remember feeling this 'pregnant' with my son, I had very bad spd but that was it around this stage.

Last edited:
& also is it just me who gets this.
But seriously, I cant stop farting, its so annoying. :blush:
Like when I walk down the stairs just by the movement of walking down stairs will make one come out each step I take.
Its like I have no control of holding it in!
Im SO glad I hardly go upstairs when Im in town or id die of embarrassment!

I am 38 weeks and been having the same pressure and stabbing feeling in my lower stomach region for a few days now. I'm hoping someone is gonna tell me that this is the start of labour coz even though this is my third baby, I've never gone naturally and don't know the first signs!
Ps Lilly, I am so jealous of your farting as mines been stuck for days and its driving me crazy!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back