Feel awful!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
So we finally moved from our flat to our house. Being in Army married accomodation we don't get to choose where we live.

My 2 children Harvey 6 & Kara 4 absolutely LOVE having a garden again.

Thing is. Being on an estate surrounded by other English families my children know most of the children from school. They keep asking EVERY day if they can play round etc.

I really do not want to sound like a mean Mummy & ban them from having friends. But being 33 weeks pregnant I just want to nap & do my chores in peace without having to worry about what they're all up to!

How can I come to a compromise with my other 2 children so that they don't feel like I am banning them from having a social life?!

Hi Stacey

Sorry to gatecrash as I don't have any kiddies (yet lol).....but being 39 and a bit weeks preggers I know I have times of the day where I feel more energetic than others.....could you maybe compromise and say that they can come round for an hour a day at 'said' time, but then they must go as you need to rest?

HTH x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hi Stacey

Sorry to gatecrash as I don't have any kiddies (yet lol).....but being 39 and a bit weeks preggers I know I have times of the day where I feel more energetic than others.....could you maybe compromise and say that they can come round for an hour a day at 'said' time, but then they must go as you need to rest?

HTH x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Thanks hun. No-one has come around today. Just aswell as I feel poop! But I have told them that sometimes Mummy is too tired some times of the day & they understood I think :lol: x

ooh hats off to you hun, we've made the decision to always live appart because Luke hates work with a passion and his likes to be able to think in X days I can leave for a few days and go home. So he'll be wherever in the country and I'll be up here. Obvs if hes sent back to germany I'll (and if we have kids by then) will go with.

I know they'll all be back at school now but still, stick to your guns - they might not like it now, but one day they'll understand why you had to limit them a little for a while. If they paddy just keep explaining you're very tired and dont feel too well and just need a little quiet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back