I feel like crying *update*

poochielove

Reaction score
UPDATE! He called at 1 am ?! :shock: and said can you come over at 8.30 to sign and get the keys! Talk about leaving things to the last minute!!!!!!! What a major stress! Thanks for the hugs girls. Now i gotta try and survive with not internet for a few days :?
-----------------------------------------------------

I finished work today (yay) and am moving house tomorrow. Not the most ideal time but providing everything runs smoothly we can do it. Problem is, its my bosses house and we are renting privately off him and we are sposed to hand the money over tonight and sign all the contracts, but i am sat here staring at my phone...i have heard nothing! :? I have tried ringing and texting him and his girlfriend and still nothing. We need the keys at 8.30am tomorrow as we have a tumble drier and washing machine being delievered, plus we only have the van for the big stuff for the morning. All teddy's stuff for the nursery is over there and we are sat with pretty much everything packed waiting. He wasn't in work today because he had left getting his huuuuge fish tank (6 ft) moved until today! I got a text about 4 from his girlfriend saying they were too busy and she would ring later. We need our stuff moved tomorrow as we have to be out of here but Sunday and need to get the carpets shampooed. I feel like crying. We sorted out signing of the contracts tonight and handing over of keys because she is in work tomorrow and cant sort anything out with us until 12.30 pm (we also start our rent from tomorrow) but by then it will be too late as the washing machine and drier will have been and gone and the van will be going back. I feel sick with worry.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

grrr some people!!!

How very annoying for you!

I hope you get it sorted hun. I'd be giving them a piece of my mind........ :twisted:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get it sorted and they get in touch soon , moving house is stressful enough :hug: :hug:

Try not to worry!

If he's going to the bother of moving a 6ft fish tank then you are defo getting that flat! :wink:

Kim x x x x

Ah, no. I hate that, when people let you down. Try not to get too stressed - I hope things work out okay for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back