i feel like a horrible person!!!!!

daniph1

Reaction score
As the heading says, I feel horrible, my little green eyed monster is out and although happy for everyone with their bfp, I amm sooooooooooooo jealous! I can't help thinking that I should be awaiting my beans arrival, I should be 33 weeks and if that one wasn't to be my second bfp would have made me 12 weeks! I felt slightly comforted when got my second bfp, as it made th loss of my first bean slightly more bearable, I was nurturing another life, then my stupid body lost that one too!! Sorry for my rant, I am feeling so so blue! I hate feeling like a horrible person, in fact I spend most of my time being the kindest person I can be! When will this green eyed monster do one!!!!! Xx

Oh don't worry love, it's normal to feel that way. Just acknowledge it and try to move on to more positive happy thoughts. There are a couple of threads on here at the moment about how there are people in terrible situations. While I'm not saying that it's wrong to be upset about our situation - it is worth remembering that although there are those better off than us there are others who are worse off. :hugs:

xxx

I am constantly battling with my green eyed monster :slap:

No one thinks you are a bad person because you are envious of other pregnant ladies, blimey if that were true for everyone then I think we would all be in trouble :oooo:

honey, lots of love to you. I know exactly how you feel, and no one can undersatnd this - not even our OHs I dont think - unless they have been there.
Keep taking care of you and sending out all the good vibes. We will get there soon...

where are you in this cycle? x

Hi Dani,
Im so with you hun, keep thinking I would if been due next month! (If I hadnt of lost my first , would of had a 9 mth old now!) Thats how long thus has been going on !!!

And you know for me, Its not even about wanting a baby now, its more about beating this thing thats beaten me!!
And I dont like that!!

Phhuuuutt! What can we do. Just know you are not alonem, and you are def not a horrible person xxxx

Your not alone, im fighting with the green eyed monster every day, and now my OH's sister is pregnant with an unplanned unwanted pregnancy....its made me worse. I cant face her at the min as i just want to slap her!! Grrrrrr ha ha xxxx

i know what u mean, theres some many people expecting at the mo.
this time last year i found i was PG.
i really want it to happen again, we've put so much into this month, but on the other hand i dont want it this month because of last year.
if u kno wat i mean.
then iv got my sil who keeps sayin there gonna try again this year, she got caught on her 2nd cycle last time.
whens it gonna be our turn??
i think we have all waited long enough, now it shoud be defo our turn.
xx

Yeah, i had to sit with my friend's baby today while he was eating a biscuit... and i wanted that biscuit so much :(

Don't feel horrible Daniph. It's natural to feel like so just accept it and try not to add guilt to your list xx

I acrually spent the day with my friend and her 9 month old and realised how much hard work babies are! haha, he was crawling all over, crying, trying to stand, she was constantly stopping him from falling...and it was so hot here today in spain... I actually was glad to come home and put my feet up!! No, seriously, he's beautiful and I love him and all th hard work would be so worth it...but my friend did actually say she was jealo9ous of me that I could actually just chill out, have a shower when I wanted, go where I want when I want.... so u know ladies we are subjects of envy too x

Thank you ladies, you have made me feel more normal. Its just I hate envying anyone - I dont covet what other people have..... normally! I think yesterday just it got me down, pampers are still sending me weekly pregnancy updates, so your now in week 33 (even though I have unsubscribed) and that it me yesterday!! I just want a baby! We all just want babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i love you all! xxx

oh Lara - Im in my 2ww - although not hopeful - not much nookie! where are you??x

Hello hun I'm only 4dpo so still plenty of time for mentalist obsessing from me!
How many dpo are you?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back