I feel all alone ...

He doesn't sound the sweet romantic kind, maybe he does care and doesn't know how to show it then? Especially if he isn't into the big gestures. Are you able to sit and talk with him about it? X

It's with my pregnancy as it is with the other major life events: I get upset when we talk about it - he gets mad - I get more upset, and then we just kind of fight from there. I really feel a need for romantic gestures, and to be fair, he was always a self proclaimed romantic - well just never to me.
Sorry I just moan about it - it's just a tough thing, you know ...

Oh hunny, I feel the need to give you a huge hug. Apart from your husband then how is your pregnancy going? X

Thank you for the virtual hugs! It sure helps !
It's my first pregnancy and child and we've recently moved, so I have seen a doctor since week 5 due to lack of insurance. So I honestly don't even know how to feel about baby right now. I feel just like a vessel most of the time .. I don't really feel love or motherly at all .. to be fair it was not planned and I was told that with my medical history that it would be close to impossible for us to ever have a child ... I'm scared that it will destroy my relationship ..

You are kind of in catch 22 there, you are welcome to as many virtual hugs as you need :), maybe this baby is a blessing and fingers crossed your husband will realise that and hopefully your relationship will grow stronger ... I'm trying to keep on the positive side here, I really do hope that everything works out OK for you x

My husband didn't seem to care a lot either. With our second he missed some appointments (ultrasounds of the baby) and he leaves most decisions about baby things to me if I don't make him help. But he turned out to be the best dad I could wish for our son and I'm sure he will be for our second baby too. I really hope your husband will be too... Big hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back