I fecking hate thrush!!!!

i hear you on that one, especially in this heat, i get it so friggin easily its the worst

Uh I had thrush a while ago it was horrible £20 later I got rid of it thank god! X

I'm with you on this one! It's bad at anytime but when you're already uncomfortable due to pregnancy & heat...

Used a pessary last night which I think has eased it a bit....it has to be the most uncomfortable thing ever!!!

Is it OK to use the external cream whilst PG? I have a tingling going on, but not internally.....

Xx

I have been perscribed the cream hun.

Michelle. x

What's the symptoms of thrush? I had a itch inside not so long ago

I find the creams useless! You know if you've got thrush Sophie. You're very itchy and you get a bit of discharge. If you think you have it and do decide to use the pessary, don't use the applicator

I only have normal yellow discharge and definately not scratching constantly x

I got rid of mine 3 days ago with pessary
. Today it seems to be coming back :-(

I got 1 blob of cream left !!!!

I used the applicator but didn't put it up very far...so much so it fell back out when I coughed!!! Lol...tmi. So put it back in place ahem....manually!!! X

Cool, thanks. Might give the cream a go then if my itchiness persists.

Xx

Lol Samsgirl! Sophie I would defo keep an eye on it but hold off on using pessary. Just to forewarn you ladies by I used the pessary then ended up in EPU due to irregular bleeding. I can't definitely say it was connected but they couldn't find any reason for bleeding xx

i hate thrush with my last pregnancy i had it quite bad was bleeding cos of it ....think i have it now to :( lol xx

i had green discharge last time...like christmas tree green...lol..tmi. was horrible! only lasted one morning but they told me that was thrush x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back