thrush

sparky

Reaction score
aaaaaarrrggghhh almost finished my antibiotics and they have given me thrush what am i allowed to take for it sorry for the typing on husbands psp

If thrush occurs in the first three months of pregnancy, your doctor will probably not want to prescribe you anything. Some of the following remedies might be helpful.

• Apply witch-hazel compresses or ice packs to the inflamed area.

• Eat natural live yogurt which should restore the proper bacterial balance in your vagina. However, you will have to wait a while for relief from the itching.

• Wear cotton underwear.

• Avoid long hot baths, which provide the ideal warm, moist environment in which the bacteria flourish.

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/thrush/#6

Also lower your sugar intake and add tea tree oil to yours baths, try not to wear tights, or any tight fitting undergarments, thongs etc hehe Hope it clears up very soon for you sparky :hug:

thanks ladies, will get out to the shops today, walking like john wayne..

it's probably the worse i've had, feels on fire! oh well always looking at ways to reduce the heating bills!

I got thrush at 10+3 weeks and the doctor prescribed me a pesatory and some external cream.

Probably best top go to the docs and get something for it, its bloody irritating and I was so relieved to get something for it. Also you dont have to pay for your prescription!

thanks Charlie, might do that, as it is things seem to be getting better with the live yoghurt, and witchazel soaked pantylineres are pure bliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back