I don't want to go to my scan...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I have my scan on 30th Jan I don't know if i want to go anymore, its just too scary!!!!

:cry:

Once you're there it will be wonderful, and you will be fine, you've already been so brave :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was scared to go to myn cos i was convinced i wasnt rele pregnant and they wer going to say erm theres like no baby in there :shock: but everything was fine and i loved it :)

Oh babe I totally get that :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure it will be fine though :hug:

+++

it will all be fine hun and you will cry with happyness :)
manda xx

I felt exactly the same. I was dreading it, I was convinced there would be something wrong. Even when I was there and laid on the bed I just wanted to be somewhere else, I could of cried, but then I saw my baby and it was the best feeling ever. I'm sure everything will be fine, don't worry :hug:

I had an early scan and was so convinced that there would be nothing there that I couldn't believe it when she said that it was good news. I'm now feeling as though the 12wk scan is too far away as I need to see my bean again just to be sure. Then when it gets close I'll be fretting about it :?

Totally know what you mean hun, i am sure everything will be fine,

I bet when i go i will be bawling my eyes out once they tell me everything is normal with sheer relief

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You will be fine, focus on each stage at a time, the scan is the next step in your healthy pregnancy. You're bound to be anxious but you have to be brave and it'll be soooo worth it when you see your little bean for the first time xxxx

Yeah thats what i think mand, as long as i get passed the scan and told at least theres a beating heart...

Thanks again with everyones continuned support i would really be lost without it!!

:oops:

:hug: i feel a bit the same i want to know if everything is ok but im dreading going and im even starting to get butterflies just now thinking about it, they usually scan me every week from 6 weeks but i think i wil give it a miss until 8 weeks and i dont think i want weekly scans this time as its a constant feeling of dread for the next one :? god i remember the days where i would look forward to my scan :(

well i just had a look at what i put there and im sorry i probabally didnt help any :oops:

congratulations :dance: everything will be fine hun just take things one step at a time,try not to worry.i know thats easy for me to say but try to keep calm and relaxed :hug:

Luckily i have a scan which is rather early at 7.5weeks im haPPY with that as long as i get a 12 week one too :)

I feel a little better about things now no i feel bit sicker, now to see a baby and i know everything will be ok...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back