Yay got my scan date!

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Pointless thread but I'm so excited!! Got my scan on 30th jan so only 2 1/2 weeks away. Can't wait! Although a little worried that there will be no baby! Xx

Fingers crossed for you! This positive and best of luck xxxx

:yay: how exciting! I'm sure it'll be fine hun. I have booked a private scan for that day too :D x x

:yay: how exciting! I'm sure it'll be fine hun. I have booked a private scan for that day too :D x x

Ooh exciting!! Hope you don't mind me asking but how much do you have to pay for your private scan? I contacted a private hospital near us yesterday (before I'd got my scan letter) and they quoted £250 ouch!!

Ooh not long to wait! That's great. Mine is on 25th xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Excellent news - I'm still waiting on the scan letter :(
I keep having the same thought that there is nothing there and I've got a blighted Ovum - started having dreams about it now - I'm sure that we're both ok though :)
x

sooo exciting Tanya! - mine just came today - 6th Feb

xxx

How exciting :)!, mines the the 23rd i think its normal to be excited and nervous at the same time. I saw our LO & heartbeat at 6+5 because i had bleeding, but dosn't stop me thinking it wont be there anymore or they won't be able to find a heartbeat at the scan! Counting the days, sure you are to FX :)

Good luck everyone!!! I'm so petrified of a missed misscarriage or something. Keep torturing myself looking at statistics on the net. I really need to stop!!! Xx

Tanya Google is dangerous don't do it lol :). I've banned myself from googling stuff to do with pregnancy now because i just get myself all worked up!

This post has made me feel so0o much better!! We have our scan on the 18th and I keep saying to my OH i'm worried they're going to say there's nothing there anymore (we had a scan at 6wk+4) So pleased it seems to be a regular thought with people!!

Good luck to everyone with their scans!! xx

I have my 20 weeks scan around then too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back