I don't like sex (a bit tmi)

lol, thanks so much for your replies!
mummynmummy2b I was hoping someone would give me sex tips and your post did not disappoint!! I'll definitely be trying those moves!
Bonny I'm quite jealous of your box of toys, I've wanted one for a while but I think we'll go one step at a time!
An update on the situation, I did tell him I was unhappy with our sex life and he was VERY understanding which was a huge relief!! He said he wanted me to be satisfied so he would make more effort. I just hope there's no fall out, that he won't start acting diffferently in some other way because he's had such a blow to his manhood but so far so good.
Maybe I'll get my big O soon!!!!:pray:

i would try going back to basics, alot of it is in the suspense (something my OH fails to understand but there ya go - we make up for it in other ways)
but pretend you are a teenager again and that any removal of clothes has to be done with a bit of teasing, a bit of shy-ness and alot of stroking/loving

so, start out fully clothed and make him WORK for every item that you take off, to get your shirt off he will have to slowly work his way underneath it, moving his hands around til you are bare round the middle, then he will have to work his way round the back and knowing a bloke will go straight to a bra strap, knock him away... dont let him get it easy -

if you go at it slowly and like you are both very respectful of eachothers bodies, you will find by the time he so much as touches you down there you are already well ready for him ;)

build up the suspense and let it happen like that, Its well worth it i promise ;)

BB....Ive just text dh telling him to get his ars* hime NOW lol!! Are you sure your not jilly cooper? lol

Good advise tho and def helps getting back to where it all began....good luck mrs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back