Sex question.

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
oook so bit of a weird/embarassing question.
But straight to the point, Am i at risk of going into early labour from having sex.. i don't enjoy boring slow sex. i like it fast :oops: but i've been to scared to do it the past few weeks incase i end up going into labour! eeeeep.

i think if your compfortable with going "fast" then its ok. my midwife said sex is ok aslong as its compfortable...

sex does bring on labour though... but i think it only really works when your close to your due date :)

I have a few pregnancy books, and in one i spotted last night it says you shouldnt have "athletic sex" =/ so im confuzzled!

i dont think you should go overboard lol but you can have sex right up untill labour apperntly and im sure not everyone goes at a 1mph rate loool

haha woohoo :)
although im hating OH atm so im sure sex will be off the menu for a while anyway lol.

i havnt had sex for months haha its too painfull. horny is not the word!

I think that as long as your not swinging from the lampshade with your feet up around your ears you should be ok!! I'd possibly give the 14 inch dildo a miss though..... :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can't bend over? Waddle when I walk? Boobs so huge that they weigh me down? Needing to wee every 10 minutes? Making a beluga whale look like Kate Moss........?

I'm NEVER going near cock again. :evil: :evil: :evil:

**C** said:
Can't bend over? Waddle when I walk? Boobs so huge that they weigh me down? Needing to wee every 10 minutes? Making a beluga whale look like Kate Moss........?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

J-Do1979 said:
I think that as long as your not swinging from the lampshade with your feet up around your ears you should be ok!! I'd possibly give the 14 inch dildo a miss though..... :shock: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

omg i just laughed at the and almost wet myself!!!! :rotfl:

**C** said:

that has to be the post of the day!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

**C** said:

LMAO. atleast your OH doesnt trick you into thinking your shoe lasses are undone (cant see my feet) then when u bend down they try put something where they shouldnt :evil:
i feel your anger! haha

Iv no idea what sex even is anymore. At this rate ill be back to virgin status by the time baby comes. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back