I dont know where to put this

Chrissi87

Reaction score

jason was self toilet trained by end of august..... he has had no accidents apart from the old few when he was overexcited at playschool...... its been nearly 3 months now and just over the last week hes started being *lazy* and just weeing where he is.. he doesnt do it all the time just maainly late afternoons... he knows hes doing it too,, he clutches his willy and refuses to go to the toilet and does it whee he is sat/stood.

he did have a UTI a few weeks ago though but what do you think? any suggestions to maybe why he is wetting again :eh:

I have no idea hun but I hope someone might be able to help ...cold weather? I know it makes me want to go more :lol: Has his little infection definately cleared up?

I have no idea either, sorry, but didn't want to read and run. Have there been any big changes recently? Was he in a lot of pain from the UTI that might have made him not want to go (so he'll try to hold it for as long as possible rather than intentionally weeing somewhere other than on the toilet)?

Joe done this as well but it was short lived :) I've no idea why he done it but he resorted back to the beginning, but it lasted only a few weeks and then he was better than ever :yay:

The important thing is to not make a big deal out of it and praise praise praise when he gets it right :hug:

he seems to be fine again now... but at playschool on thursday morning his teachers were worried cus he'd wet himself 4 times!!!

Hope it settles back to normal soon. But don't have any advice sorry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back