asking cause we dont know what advice to give

enn

Reaction score
ok my OH's brother's gf might be pregnant.

she takes her tabs as u should, the pill regularly and stops when your meant to. the time when u stop can she get pregnant then? she had her period 2weeks ago on a sunday. i think it was the 4th looking at the calendar. the reason why im asking is cause hi bro in law to be asked me first before asking his mum. :lol: i feel privileged :)

thought best place to stick this :)

lol i owrded the top part wrong doh just changed it :doh:

i dont think you can in the pill free week but i did fall on with my last ine whilst on the pill...but i did take it a different times etc...
hope they get the out come they want :hug:

:rotfl: That makes more sense now! I saw this yesterday and didn't know what to post!

Theoretically, no, you can't get pg. The pill works primarily by preventing ovulation (it may also increase cervical mucus to create a plug and/or alter the lining of the uterus to decrease the chances of implantation). So - no egg = no baby.

In practice, there is a failure rate of 5-8% associated with the pill. This is usually due to skipped pills or illness, but may also be because the hormones just aren't strong enough or don't work for that individual. That rate applies at all times though - the one-week break does not affect the overall success/failure rate.

Hope that helps, and very glad to know it's not your OH's girlfriend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back