I don't feel well :(

EllieG

Reaction score
Hiya all, feel really poorly today, lathargic, nauseus (sp?) and have been having diarreah (sp?). where has all my energy gone :cry:
I FEEL POO xxx

maybe your about to go into labour hun good luck xxxxx

It crossed my mind, I was induced with the other two so didn't have early symptoms... however could be those chicken things I ate from MCDonalds lastnight.... :rotfl:

Sorry to hear you feel rough. If the diarrheoa lasts longer than a day it might be worth you checking with your GP coz you could get dehydrated. Try to make sure you get plenty to drink whilst you feel like this.

:hug:

:hug: EllieG :hug:
Try to get plenty of water, so you don't dehydrate which will make you feel worse, I do hope you feel better soon, very best wishes :)

sorry to hear your not well.... could be a sign though

Hope u feel better soon :hug:

Hi

Could be a sign things are going to start soon hun , rest up while you can :hug:
Katrina

sorry your not feelin well, but like everyone said it might be your first sign of labour :cheer:

fingers crossed it is hun :hug: get plenty of fluids n rest :hug:

Thanks everyone, am feeling a little better, still have no energy though, but no more diorreah (still cant spell that word!!) Well you never know... maybe it is an early sign, something tells me it isnt imminent though! with my history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back