OH still poorly...: (

Tillytots

Reaction score
OH is still mega poorly...he has headache, achey limbs, weakness, tiredness, sickness, diarreah, fever and is shaking uncontrollably :? - the whole shebang really. I feel pretty helpless as he is at his Mums but I couldnt have him here, not with me being so heavily preggo. He is off to docs this morning but I was wondering how long we should keep apart? I suppose it depends really on what docs say it is. Its really crap and lonely, Ive not seen anyone for days :( ho-hum.

Ah hun, see what the doctor says, but your doing the right thing keeping your distance for a bit.

Hope he gets better soon, there's lots of bugs going round at the moment. Ive had to avoid a few people in my family in recent months!

Meet up with the girlies or something or use it as an excuse to pamper yourself!!

:hug:

I think you're doing the right thing keeping away. You can do without feeling so rough when you're heavily pregnant.
The doctor should be able to tell him how long he'll have the germs for

:hug: ur prob doing best thing right now as not good for u to get it. hope his better soon

marie x

hi hun

I have been on my own the last few days too, have done alot of nesting.

best you stay away tho, sounds like a nasty bug, even if u got it yur baby would be ok but you would be run down, i had such a violent cold last week, i just had hot ribena and painkillers but it wasn't good.

after a few days he won't be contangious, keep washing your hands tho
xx

he went to the docs and they said they think its a nasty virus/bug and he has to keep away from me until he's been feeling better for a while :( I know its for the best though its just sucky. He has been given antibiotics and other tablets to help. I feel so sorry for him as he never gets ill and he was really scared. The docs did say though if he isnt better by Monday then there is something seriously wrong...not exactly what you need to hear :roll:

:hug:

I hope he feels better soon. Sounds nasty whatever he has.

Awwww Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you're on your own :hug: You are doing the right thing though :hug:

Hope he's better really soon :hug:

Aww, I hope he is better soon!
You are definately right to keep away from him. You don't need to be ill on top of being preggers! :hug:

I have got a splitting headache :? I really REALLY hope this isnt the start of it :pray: :pray: :pray: thats how OH's started. BUGGER OFF ILLNESS :evil:

He sounds like he either has a) flu (and not just man flu) or b) a nasty bug

I'd make sure he stays away till all his symptoms are gone etc and he's been ok for at least 24-48 hours. Just to be on the safe side.

Hope Oh feels better soon then you can have some company...I hate being on my own too (unless i choose to be!)
:D :hug: :hug: :hug:

the docs actually said it was the winter vomiting bug :cry: wonderful. Oh well 'll try and enjoy the peace and quiet instead of feeling lonely. Soon I'll never have a minute to myself will I :lol:

ah hunny
sorry to hear your OH is still so poorly
i hope he gets better soon luv
hears some choccie eggs to cheer you up
IMG_6081.jpg

sarah :hug: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads