i dont feel pregnant...

hipchick5

Reaction score
hi everyone.. im a month gone and i really dont feel pregnant.. with my first child Lewis (3.5 yrs) i had morning/anytime of day sickness and i dont this time, i dont feel any different at all.. cud this mean i am having a girl?

I was wondering the same thing! I was so sick in my last pregnancy and now, apart from abit of heaving in the morning, I feel normal. My symptoms are really only sore boobs! Maybe it's still too early and the sickness will kick in soon OR it could just be that each pregnancy is different, even if it's the same sex again. It COULD be that it's a girl this time, but it's still so early to be comparing!

It might be too early for any pregnancy symptoms ie sickness. I wouldn't complain they may soon creep up on you and you wish they weren't there!Enjoy it while you can x

Yep, give it time - you might start feeling bad BUT you might be lucky and have no symptoms at all :D

:wave: hi girls...

im in the same boat! im 5 1/2 wks and the only symptoms ive got it sore boobs!
every now and then i feel a little off, but never enough to be sick!

i hope everythings ok in there!!

last time i was preg, i had sore boobs, felt sick (never was tho), constant AF type feeling, and really bloated... and aboslutly shattered......

this time, just boobs!!! :think:

My last pregnancy was a girl and that was non stop heartburn and throwing up. It was so so hard to keep ANYTHING down.

This pregnancy it's just a little bit of throwing up but thank goodness, no heartburn! :D

I'm predicted a girl, although I think it's a boy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back