I dont believe it

Melly+2

Reaction score
i had a rough night again as i have already posted earlier, and i told the ppl at work that i wasnt feeling too good and they insisted i go home!!! i told them i would be fine and that i cudnt afford it but they sent me anyway:(

Dont knock it love :dance: ...think its a good chance for you to relax and enjoy the day without stressing about work :hug:

i know but i cant afford to be off work now:( i really wud have been ok

:hug: your having a crap pregnancy arnt you hun.

Cant you go on maternity leave now?

yeah it is a bit crap really but i dont like to say it goz i feel guilty coz i love my baby, i was going to get my form from the midwife last time i went so i am holding on till my next appointment:)

littlelady are you maybe anaemic? Has the midwife tested you for it? It seems you are having a rough time and anaemia if left untreated can make you feel worse.
Tell your midwife how tired and crap you feel.

i am getting tested for it the next time i have an appointment, i have a feeling i am though, dont know why i feel so down all the time, do you think it cud be a bit of post natal depression, read about it in a mag and it seems i have sum of the symptoms:(

yes it could be but its not post natal its pre natal i think. I hope you feel better soon littlelady

my friend said it was pre natal, i dont know it could answer alot of questions really, just crying at everything at the moment, me and my bf were watching shamless, the one where kev tells veronice he is still married and my bf came out with, i am married you know, at first i knew he was joking but he is a good actor and i started to really beieve he meant it, i went into a fit of crying and i jst wen mad:( bet you think i am a nutcase :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back