"I dont believe it" ! (beware PMT moment)

Duds

Reaction score
IM SOOOO PEED OFF................
WE HAVE JUST PAID £2,500 TO HAVE OUR GARDEN (WHICH IS TINY)LANDSCAPED AND THEY HAVE LAID THE WRONG PATIO TILES!
HE SAID THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO THE ONES WE PICKED AS THEY DONT DO THEM ANYMORE AND THOUGHT WE WOULD'NT NOTICE!
WELL I HAVE SODDING NOTICED :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

THEY ARE A DIFFERNT COLOUR, STYLE, SIZE NEED I GO ON .....

NOW TELLS ME IF I WANT TO CHANGE WILL BE 3 WEEKS TILL HE CAN GET ANY OTHERS!

I THINK I BETTER GO TELL HIM THAT HE REALLY SHOULDNT MESS WITH A NEW MOTHER THAT HAS PMT!

IM NOW GOING TO SORT MY DH OUT FOR BOOKING HIM!

Duds said:
IM SOOOO PEED OFF................
HE SAID THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO THE ONES WE PICKED AS THEY DONT DO THEM ANYMORE AND THOUGHT WE WOULD'NT NOTICE!
WELL I HAVE SODDING NOTICED :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

THEY ARE A DIFFERNT COLOUR, STYLE, SIZE NEED I GO ON .....

!

:shock: :shock: :shock: how dare he say that he thought yous wouldnt nottice, i wouldnt pay!!!!! I would have told him be better get it all dug back out and get the ones yous had chose in the first place. They should have checked to see if he could have got the ones yous wanted before starting and if he couldnt he should have at least gave yous the option wether to go ahead and lay the ones he did or gave u a choice of ones they could provide!!!

was it a private company who done it as i know this prob has nothing to do with it but 3 weeks ago on watchdog their were cowboys doing the same thing and charging £3,000 for crap tiles that were only worth £300 and were starting to break withing 1 week! You just have to be carefull and if i was to do anything like that i would go for word of mouth and not someone i hadnt herd of before.

Hope you get them sorted hun as its a lot of money when its not what you wanted

Takecare

Jean & girls
xxxxxx

Why on earth didnt they just say - cant get the one you chose - heres some alternatives? would have saved so much time and bother. gonna cost him to replace them too - silly bu**er.

te he we nicked our paving from work. they said we could buy it off them cheap and i said cool let me know how much it comes to. we went ahead and laid it all and my boss never mentioned it again, that was about 2/3 years ago! :shhh: dont tell!

its indian sandstone and would have been about £150 at cost and a lot more at retail.

hope you havent paid him yet? if not make sure you dont as i know from being in that sort of trade once they have your money they are no as quick to come back and sort stuff.

hope you get it sorted soon.

xxxx

What an idiot, surely he should have told you??!? :shock:

Take a deep breath and count to 10 ;)

hevwithbump said:
phone "rouge traders!!!" hehe

i love that show!!!! they old woman who play teh actors are great and it just shows how many builders ect rip off and steal from old woman

when is it next on i usually set reminders for it been looking through the t.v guide but cant find it or is it off because of all this footie rubbish...lol

We had already paid a deposit & yes he really should have told us about it which I still cant believe he didnt but I have calmed down now and he is only young and just started his own business & said he has always worked for someone and is still learning (I know im a mug!)
Anyway he offered to take them up and do something else or £250 off so I took the £250. They are actually alright, just not at all like what we ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back