I Can't believe...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Its the end of the weekend already, Liam has gone up to bed, he will be up long before me in the morning and very tired when he comes back from work...

Fortunately he only does 4 day weeks so i get him for an extra-long weekend but i do miss him

this weekend we have fitted some Ikea shelves, been to the tip with loads of stuff from the garden, cleaned out the cupboard under the stairs and done loads of weeding in the garden

Next weekend we are sorting out the stairs (they need sanding/varnishing) laying some wood laminate in the hallway and washing all the walls in the house

I am so proud of the work we have done together, and how good the house looks

I just wish the weekends lasted longer! - so what has everyone else done with their weekends?

Last edited:
over the last 7 months we Definatly have yeah - we had a very student-y house before - now we have a family home! Still loads to do (like re-fitting kitchen/bathroom) lots of floors to sand and i want a million lamps/lampshades and pictures for the walls

All in good time though, all in good time :)

Sounds like a very busy weekend x can't wait to have a house that we can do together! Lol x my OH works most weekends so I'm usually doing things with DD. This weekend I cleaned the house whilst she was at a party then we had a movie night when OH got home. Sunday we did........nada x had a lazy day playing with her barbies, playdoh etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back