I didn't think I would moan but....

Lindsay

Reaction score
this weather is so bloomin hot !!!

Is anyone else struggling? I have been so hot at work all day, I couldn't wait to get home and strip off, which wasn't a very pretty sight :wink:

I have got my ironing to do tonight which is the last thing I feel like doing but it's got to be done. I think I will reward myself with some chocolate when it's finished.

Xxx

yeah i went shopping today (for me!) and got really hot, hate cueing at the postoffice, but luckily our house is cool and i have all the windows and doors open.

Sandi

I waddled up town at lunch and got very warm. The air conditioning was put on when I returned though, so I had a lovely cool afternoon in the office :D

Oh No!! I love it!!! It is really warm, but the sun totally cheers me up!! 8)

Blerghhhhhhhhhhh I'm so hot too- my feet feel horrible and swollen and I'm too warm. I think I might just be naked for the rest of the pregnancy :lol: .

Alex xxx

I was too hot too today, sweaty and horrible. I got a headache and so was just general grumpy all day. Our a/c just didn't seem to work at all and half our office is glass so it's just like being in a vivarium all day :(

I had to go and do a load of errands today so have been in the car a lot and walking around the town. I love the heat and didn't think too much of it (apart from in stuffy shops) but when I got home and took off my shoes my feet and ankles were huge :shock: .

I have mixed feelings towards heat atm lol.

On the one hand i LOVE being able to weat little tops and sunshine really does make me feel better, im even getting a tan lol.

BUT, on the other, it makes me all sweaty (and if i'm sweaty i'm not clean) my car has no air conditioning so if i go out in it during the day i stick to the seats. And worst of all my feet go puffy in the heat, so do my hands. I also had a very red bump from an hour in the sun today so im not too keen on the over sensitive pregnant skin!

I think overall tho id rather have the sun then not have it, i'll just have to hide puffy ankles and deal with the rest lol

Oh I know what you mean! Don't get me wrong, sun makes me happy, but I've always been more of a winter girl because of my psoriasis, I don't feel it's good enough at the moment for me to feel confident or comfortable wearing short sleeved tops so I'm struggling in me jumpers :lol: xxx

dannii87 said:
Oh I know what you mean! Don't get me wrong, sun makes me happy, but I've always been more of a winter girl because of my psoriasis, I don't feel it's good enough at the moment for me to feel confident or comfortable wearing short sleeved tops so I'm struggling in me jumpers :lol: xxx

You're kidding. I couldn't do that, I'd be so (more) irritable!

It must be cooler up North...it's been a perfect day today. Really sunny with a cool breeze. Just makes me wish I was already on Maternity Leave. Problem is sleeping at night though! Last night got about 4hrs cos I was just too hot.

Hi,

I must say, I do love the hot weather but I have been struggling a bit with it these last few days - the afternoon school run is the worst as I have to walk a bit of a way from the car!!! I hate the heat at night - am using a fan at the mo!!!

ever since i've been pregnant my body temperature has went right up :think:

i can't wait till my little mans out and i'm a normal temperature again, then we can enjoy the sun :D

bubalu - i know how you feel at night - i've been sleeping with a fan on :? :rotfl:

It's a bit cooler today so I am not so hot and sweaty. I too love the sun and would much rather it be shining than not but I do find it uncomfortable being so hot.

I have been sleeping with the window open. My pj tops won't fasten over my bump so am wearing a UB40 t-shirt I got at a concert for bed!! I had a quick bath last night before we bathed Jacob and I put my t-shirt on - DH said your not putting that on now are you my mate is calling round to drop something off for me :rotfl: I promised that I would get out of the way if he turned up and not embarrass him :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back