Hot chocolate baby

gingerpig

Reaction score
Yesterday I found out my baby likes hot chocolate as much as mummy. Having been a little bit under the weather I decided I would treat myself to a yummy cup of hot chocolate. We only had a little bit left in a couple of different jars so I poured it into my mug. I realised my mug was almost a 1/4 full but I carried on adding milk and nuking it. It was the most delicious hot chocolate ever! I could only drink it in bits as it was soooooooooooooooo chocolatey! But it was very good! Maybe a bit too good as I got a sugar rush off it...... This meant baby also got a sugar rush from it, which meant baby was uber active last night when I was trying to get to sleep. I didn't get to sleep till about 3, when we both calmed down *sigh* Baby active this am though, whereas I'm NOT! Remind me not to let greed get the better of me again like that... Worst thing is I'd saved a little bit on the side for this am to wake me up, and OH threw it away when he did the washing up. Still he did the washing up which is great, even if no chocolate!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh no sugared up child already! :rotfl:

But hot chocolate...yummy :D

You know why I'm heading off to the kitchen now... :D

kirlykird said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh no sugared up child already! :rotfl:

But hot chocolate...yummy :D

You know why I'm heading off to the kitchen now... :D

Yeah, I'm going to be a bad mummy :oops:

Hope you got yourself a nice cuppa!

i am loving hot cohcolate at the moment, I have a selection of the options ones that come in the sachets so a new one each night!!!

lol, baby has a sweet tooth already gingerpig!

have u ever tried the choc and marshmallow dipping sticks u can get in starbucks - oooooooh beautiful!!!

Oooh yum. You just reminded me i have a fudge hot chocolate in the cuboard that i forgot to have last night.

Have you tried the Galaxy hot chocolate with milk not water? yummmmmmmy :D before I got PG I had it with a dash of bailyes or amereto but its still nice by its self

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back