I didn't mean to.......

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
As some of you may know I was not going to bd this month as it says on a popular gender prediction chart that if I was to conceive this month that it would be a boy, next month a girl. Well, me and my oh don't bd regularly, very low sex drive on both parts. So this morning when he tried it on, I didn't feel like I could say no (he doesnt ask often). My ticker says I'm in my fertile period and now I'm worried. In one way it could be ok as it would be probably before ovulation, giving the longer living but slower girl sperm a chance, I just don't know, I'm nervous!!! xxxx

I would go by the scientific way. Hope u get ur pink sticky bean soon

good luck cosmic girl!!!

maybe this is your month for a cosmic baby girl? you never know!! :) :dust: :dust:

xx

Feeling a little better but kinda up and down thx for asking x

yeh, the science way is more reliable id say :pink::pink: :dust: x

I really really hope so tinselcat. Another reason I didn't want to bd this month is that I am arranging a large Christmas party for our department at work and would be due in December xx

Keep tight hold of that positivity mrsmc, your little one is waiting for the perfect time xx

Just to add to the confusion, my iphone app says Im not due to ov til next week. i put in the same info as i did for my ticker on here :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back