I DID IT!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
:oops: :oops: :oops: I watched high school musical how sad on a scale of 1 - 10 is it that im shedding a wee tear alfie loved it too. Oh gosh i feel so uplifted has everyone seen this film? :rotfl:

iv watched it hun i so lovely it, sorry if i sound sad too but went out and brought the CD to it as well loved :D :D

i already had the cd downloaded :oops:

listening to it now

NO NO NOOOOO STICK TO THE STUFF YOU KNOW
IT IS BETTER BY FAR
LA LA LA LA LA LARRRRRRRR

i am such a geek hehe :rotfl:

iv downloaded all the songs on to my pc and when i turn it on its a screensaver and the songs come up.

arent we a pair hey hun or what but i dont care :shakehead: i love it :cheer:

oh nic its brilliant. :D

You should really watch it if you can hun def! :hug:

omg its the best film ever!!!
i have it on dvd
im sad but i know the lyrics to all the songs :D

OMG you are not sad i know most of the lyrics as well, such a lovely film
:D

High school musical 2 is coming out soon
and High school musical the concert is on disney channel too :D

Steffi, Sophie would be so pleased with you, it is. sorry was her fav thing to watch, all she wants to watch these days is bllody DVD of rory the tiger and bradley the bear from haven :evil:

cant wait till second one comes out :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Alfiesmummy said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: I watched high school musical how sad on a scale of 1 - 10 is it that im shedding a wee tear alfie loved it too. Oh gosh i feel so uplifted has everyone seen this film? :rotfl:

i have threes girls steph so ive watched it .....again and again and again and again and again and again :wall:

budge said:
Alfiesmummy said:

i have threes girls steph so ive watched it .....again and again and again and again and again and again :wall:

do u like it budge? im going to watch it tomorrow hehe :rotfl:

i liked it first time round but not everyay.... then i hear it in the car and worse of all is when they have their mp3 players in and i have to listen to both of them droning on in a tone deaf LOUD voice! :rotfl:

I know it's called the musical but is there a lot of singing in it, I mean like everty few minutes? My son wants to see it but wanted to ask first.

budge said:
i liked it first time round but not everyay.... then i hear it in the car and worse of all is when they have their mp3 players in and i have to listen to both of them droning on in a tone deaf LOUD voice! :rotfl:

pmsl you love it really :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Londoner Claire said:
I know it's called the musical but is there a lot of singing in it, I mean like everty few minutes? My son wants to see it but wanted to ask first.

yeah theres lots but its lovely, i think theres about 9 songs in an hr and a hlf

I LOVE IT! :cheer:
My husband would kill me if he knew I'm writing this but he loves it too and I've caught him singing to it too!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PMSL ... im off to watch it again in a second ... Ian would hate it its going to wind him up so much when he gets home :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back