i did it....i got a tattoo today**pics page 1 ******

Tina & Gabs said:
It looks great. Does it still hurt? You are very brave :D

thanks! yes it hurt at the time, like burning! doesn't hurt atall now though.
have you got any?
:hug:

foxymum said:
OMG wasn't really planning to actually get one today more like look around the place!!
inspired by Becks star on her foot & reading that a star singnifies a birth, i had 3 stars done on my foot!!

ouch though, jesus i'm surprised people do it, i kept telling him to stop :lol: he thought i was a nutter :lol:

i will post a piccie , but don't know if i'm allowed in this section :think:

Picture1311.jpg

Picture1309.jpg

what do you think?

OMG i am so sorry about my mancky feet :oops: :oops:

i had a pedicure for my sisters weddingin May & my feet look terrible now its all come off, sorry :oops:
also the white stuff is Savlon :wink:

gross!! i hate feet! :rotfl:

thanks Budge :wink: :moon:

do you know i am so thick coz i should have photographed my tattoo with shoes on & then the whole forum wouldn't have see how horricle my feet are :roll: :rotfl:

its the same tattoo as my friend had done a few years back! she said it was really painful. I watched with glee :rotfl:

foxymum said:

do you know i am so thick coz i should have photographed my tattoo with shoes on & then the whole forum wouldn't have see how horricle my feet are :roll: :rotfl:

They are beautiful compared to mine with my bunions and hairy toes!
Budge you would love them!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
foxymum said:

They are beautiful compared to mine with my bunions and hairy toes!
Budge you would love them!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

im sure i would :puke:

foxymum said:
Tina & Gabs said:
It looks great. Does it still hurt? You are very brave :D

thanks! yes it hurt at the time, like burning! doesn't hurt atall now though.
have you got any?
:hug:

Glad it is not hurting anymore. I don't have any; I am too much of a wimp :)

Love it, looks cool 8)

I was just thinking how nice your feet were too!! Mine are proper manky, gross they are :puke: Yours are lady like and dainty.

I once condisered tatoo at the small of my back..a chinese symbol that meant "Nymphomaniac (sp?)" I was single after my divorce and living life as a single gal :wink: . Went on hol to canaries and had a temp tattoo done, a chinese symbol which said "Loves sex" I thought it was great! Luckily I didint have it done permantly, as I had it translated by my chinese boss on my return, he fell about laughing-it actually said "Horse" :shock: :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back